Rideau Crossing Family Health Centre, Kemptville, Ontario
Rideau Crossing Family Health Centre is a group of 12 of family physicians with independent practices working as a Family Health Organization (FHO). Our clinic is currently staffed by a dynamic group of family physicians, two registered practical nurses and medical office assistants who are committed to providing comprehensive care in a timely manner.
Under the direction of the signatory physicians through the Lead Physician, the Clinical Manager serves as the senior managerial lead for the organization and is responsible for providing strategic leadership and effective day to day management of the organization. The successful candidate is a team player who leads and collaborates with physicians and staff to ensure operational efficiency and maintains a positive working environment focusing on excellence in patient centred care. This position reports to the Rideau Crossing Family Health Centre Board of Directors.
· Achieving performance goals including, but not limited to patient retention, patient satisfaction, controllable expenses, operation targets and patient, physician and staff engagement.
· Ensures company policies, processes and procedures are adhered to.
· Responsible for all aspects of performance management, performance reviews and progressive discipline.
· Responsible for hiring medical and non-medical staff as required.
· Leads by example and demonstrates a “hands on” approach in identifying and responding to issues in a timely manner.
· Post-Secondary education in Health Sciences, Management or recognized equivalent work experience.
· Regulated Health Professional designation is an asset.
· Previous management or leadership experience, in a clinical and/or community-based health care organization.
· Strong knowledge, proficiency and utilization of Telus PS Electronic Medical Record system is preferred.
· Positive attitude, dependable, strong initiative, and the ability to work both independently and in a team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
· Knowledge and familiarity with staff scheduling, workload measurement, budgets, labour relations and FHO structure and billing
· Knowledge of and adherence to Occupational Health & Safety and Infection Control Principles, PHIPA, and ESA regulations.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Note: As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination. In adherence to COVID-19 considerations, all staff are expected to wear appropriate personal protection equipment.
Successful candidates will be required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination (two doses) from the Ontario Ministry of Health website or other authorized source. In the event that you are unable to be vaccinated as a result of a ground protected under the Human Rights Code, you may submit a written explanation of the ground and any supporting documentation to determine if you are exempt from this requirement to the recruitment team.
RCFHC is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. RCFHC will provide reasonable accommodation in compliance with AODA when notified by a candidate that accommodation due to a disability is required for the interview process.
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume and cover letter stating salary expectations to Trina Pelling, Clinical Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 2021-12-17
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
All COVID-19 precautions are adhered to by staff, patients and visitors.