The Clinic will be closed at noon on Friday, January 10, 2020. Please note there will not be an Urgent Care Walk in on Saturday, January 11, 2020.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS WITH RED AND WHITE HEALTH CARDS
Now is the time to apply for a photo health card!
If you still use a red and white health card, it’s time to easily replace it with the more secure photo health card.
Doing so will help protect Ontario’s health care system against potential fraud. As of July 1, 2020, red and white health cards will no longer be accepted as proof of Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) coverage for insured health services.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Bring the right documents. Bring your red and white health card and three separate documents – one from each of the following categories:
- proof of Canadian citizenship or OHIP-eligible immigration status, such as a Canadian passport, Canadian birth certificate or permanent resident document
- proof of residency in Ontario, such as a driver’s licence
- proof of identity, such as a credit card or utility bill
- Download, print and complete a Health Card Re-Registration Form
- bring this to a Service Ontario centre
- Visit a Service Ontario centre near you
- you can book an appointment at some Service Ontario centres
If you have a valid address on file, you will receive a letter in the mail asking you to switch to a photo health card. If you get a letter, please follow the instructions in it. All red and white card holders must make the switch before July 1, 2020.
What I need to know about Tick Bites: lyme-disease
Please take note of some important changes:
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, PHONES WILL BE ANSWERED
FROM 8:30AM TO 12 NOON AND FROM 1PM TO 4PM
Patients walking in to book appointments prior to 8:30 am, will be asked to wait until 8:30 to ensure fair access to all patients.
Did you know we offer a Patient Portal?
The Health Myself Portal provides a secure and convenient way for patients and providers to engage online. Ability to book appointments on line and send and receive messages in a controlled environment. Speak with your doctor or one of our staff today to sign up! Additional information can be found at healthmyself.ca
We will be expanding the availability to book on line appointments, so please be sure to sign up if you have not already become enrolled!
Do you need a refill of any of your medications?
Please ask your Doctor during your visit!
Our physicians strongly believe it is important to be seen in person to review the effectiveness of your medication, evaluate the dose and assess for side effects.
It is your responsibility to schedule an appointment prior to running out of medications.
- Make a follow up appointment before you leave the office today.
- If you did not book a follow up appointment, make sure you call to make an appointment 3-4 weeks prior to running out of your medication.
- Bring your current medications or a list from your pharmacy to each appointment.
- Check with your pharmacist before your appointment to determine if you will need renewals.
Thank you for your support as we strive to provide excellent care to you, our patient.